Knowing Christ and making Him known, serving Christ by serving others.
Media Production Specialist
Experience: Computer, Audio or Technical background preferred. Training will be provided for ProPresenter and Audio Equipment.
License /Transportation: Possess a valid driver license, and/or have available a reliable means of transportation.
Background Check: Pass a background check and complete Safe Sanctuary course.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Windows Operating System, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Foundations of the Christian faith.
- United Methodist traditions and support the core values of SHUMC or be willing to learn.
- Familiar with interface technology and networking.
- Time management and organization.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Have an open, friendly, helpful personality.
- Learn Audio Control board, ProPresenter Program, microphone usage and placement.
- 2. Learn Streaming and Remote camera usage.
- Be flexible and think on the fly.
- Exhibit a Christian life-model and maintain a Christian atmosphere in all activities.
- 5. Display an appropriate attitude and appearance.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with Media Booth volunteers, church staff, members and the public.
- Meet deadlines.
- Work independently with limited supervision and exercise independent judgment to meet variations in assigned tasks.
- Diagnose and resolve problems pertinent to the position or, if unable to do so, refer them to the supervi sor.
Work is performed primarily in an indoor environment. The position may include stooping, crouching, bending, etc. Medium physical strength is required for occasionally lifting. Usage of alcohol, drugs, tobacco/vaping, sexually suggestive language or actions is strictly forbidden during activities and would be grounds for immediate termination.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shepherd of the Hills United Methodist Church is an equal opportunity employer. As such, there will be no dis crimination because of race, color, sex, marital status, age, national origin or disability. Such equality shall be demonstrated in the following: employment, promotion, demotion, recruitment, lay off, termination and com pensation. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment.